25 Point Residential Real Estate Marketing Plan
2. Advertise your property internationally on more than 50 different real estate websites.
3. Advertise your property on www.alexshay.com, one of the highest ranked real estate websites on the internet, with a long term, established, verifiable worldwide presence; 30% of website visitors are from foreign countries including Canada, Brazil, Russia, France, The United Kingdom, Germany, and others. alexshay.com is at the very top of searches for finding real estate in Miami, and the surrounding South Florida community.
4.Prepare a Professional Virtual Tour of property, to be exhibited
on real estate websites, as well as mailed or hand delivered to selective
buyers, and top producing real estate agents.
6. Target market your property to financially capable European,
South American, Brazilian, Russian, and other international prospects
through foreign advertising, direct phone calls, and extensive emailing.
8. Prepare a Press Release regarding your property, for media distribution, when warranted. A press release of your property information will be submitted to a large wire service for public distribution.
9. Place classified and display ads for your property in local
Newspapers such as the Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, Sun Post, Miami Today,
Business Monday, South Florida Business Journal and Daily Business Review
11. Prepare Professional Photos of property to be placed on internet
13. Market your property on Realtor.com, the world's largest database of real estate for sale, as well as the official site for the National Association of Realtors.
14. Distribute your property information and brochure to select brokers and agents, who deal in luxury waterfront property in Miami, and all of Southeast Florida.
15. Create Market Activity for property by constant contact with
the Top Producers in Miami, Miami Beach, and surrounding areas.
18. Market your property through MLXchange and MLS Fusion.
19. Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range.
20.. Be available to assist you and your potential purchaser(s), on a 24 hour basis.
21. Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
22. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, and overall activity.
23. Have one or more for sale signs installed on property.
24. Hold a "broker's open house", so that all agents dealing in your type of property can preview your home at the same time.
25. Hold open house for the public, at the request of owner.