Checklist - 25 Point Residential Real Estate Marketing Plan
2. Advertise your property internationally on hundreds of different real estate websites.
3. Feature your property on alexshay.com, one of the highest ranked real estate websites on the internet, with a long term, established, verifiable worldwide presence. 30% of website visitors are from foreign countries including Canada, Brazil, France, The United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, and others. alexshay.com is at the very top of searches for finding real estate in Miami, and the surrounding South Florida community.
4.Prepare a Professional Virtual Tour of your property, to
be exhibited on real estate websites, as well as mailed or hand delivered
to selective buyers, and top producing real estate agents.
6. Target market your property to financially capable European,
South American, Brazilian, Chinese, Russian, and other international prospects
through foreign advertising, direct phone calls, and extensive emailing.
8. Market your property via an intensive social media campaign using all of the social media to sell your property, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, as well as YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, GooglePlus, Tumblr, and Dailymotion.
9. Market your property through ProxioPro, the International
and Global Real Estate Network, which will make your property visible
globally to more than 600,000 real estate agents in over 100 countries,
and on international websites which will make your listing available to
buyers in 19 languages.
11. Prepare Professional Photos of your property to be placed
on internet sites.
13. Network select Realtors on a daily basis, by direct phone calls, faxes, email, and direct mail.
14. Distribute your property information and brochure to select brokers and agents, who deal in luxury waterfront property in Miami, and all of Southeast Florida.
15. Create Market Activity for your property by constant contact
with the Top Producers in Miami, Miami Beach, and surrounding areas.
18. Market your property through MLS Advantage, MLS Matrix, and Realtor Property Resource via an advanced referral system.
19. Advertise your property on Miami media websites such as Premier Guide Miami, the foremost online entertainment and social lifestyle magazine in South Florida.
20. Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range.
21. Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
22. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, and overall activity.
23. Have one or more for sale signs installed on your property.
24. Hold a "broker's open house", so that all agents dealing in your type of property can preview your home at the same time.
25. Hold open house for the public, at the request of owner.